The Poco AG Child Carrier from Osprey is a comfortable, innovative carrier for both the child and the carrier.
As well as the adjustable seat, harness and stirrups, padded frame and integral rain protection and sunshade to keep your little one comfortable, the Poco AG Child Carrier has a ventilated, adjustable AntiGravity 3D back system complete with an easily adjustable hipbelt to ensure ultimate comfort for you too.
As any parent knows, your excursion will involve carrying much more than just your child: food, drink, spare clothing, nappies, teddy... To accomodate this, the Poco AG has a 20L carrying capacity, with various stash pockets to ensure easy access to key items.
- Main: 100% nylon, 210D
- Reinforcements: 100% nylon, 400HD
- Storage capacity: 20L
- AntiGravity (AG) 3D suspended mesh back system
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Adjustable torso length
- Poco raincover and SPF 50 rated sunshade included
- Adjustable child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Fold away design for easy storage
- Stretch front stash pocket
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable drool pads
- Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 43cm
- Weight: 3.13kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...