Equipped with Osprey's AG AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backsystem inspired from their award-winning Atmos and Aura AG Rucksack series, the Poco AG Premium Child Carrier offers a supreme level of comfort and ventilation.
Designed with three people in mind: mum, dad and child, the back system and child saddle are adjustable to suit both parents and child. The backsystem features a Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt and adjustable torso length for when switching the child carrier backpack from mum to dad. The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights. Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TUV GS safety certification to prove it.
A trip with young children usually means carrying more gear and it's important to have essentials like biscuits and water bottles to hand. The Poco backpack solves this with easy-to-access on the go mesh side pockets and zipped hipbelt and shoulder harness pockets. The main zipped compartment beneath the child seat stores your bulk supplies and the Poco Premium has a removable 11-litre daypack.
We all like the sun, but especially as parents need to be aware of sun protection. The rapid deploy Poco Sun-Shade, with an UPF 50 rating it protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall.
The Poco AG Premium is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- Adjustable Anti-Gravity trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- Stretch harness pocket harness
- Adjustable child's safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Removable and washable drool pad
- Poco sunshade UPF 50
- Fold away design
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Large zippered lower compartment
- Integrated/removable mirror
- Removable 11L Daypack
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Max dimensions: 73 x 38 x 43cm
- Weight: 3.77kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.