Prepare to meet your new trail running partner – the Osprey Rev 1.5 Hydration Pack. It's efficient design and integrated lightweight 1.5-litre Hydraulics LT Reservoir will drive you faster and further. The pack features a BioStretch body-wrap harness with stabilisation wings and body-belt. These combine to create a figure hugging fit by completely connecting your body and pack. Whilst moving, this lessens pack roll and results in reduced levels of fatigue. The pack also has an integrated DigiFlip pocket on the harness made from TPU film. This allows you to check your GPS or operate your phone on the run without having to remove the device from the safety of the pack. Dual sternum straps ensure that the pack sits perfectly and provide optimum placement for the magnetic bite valve.
- BioStretch body-wrap harness and body-belt
- Dual PowerMesh harness pockets
- DigiFlip pocket
- Front bungee compression system
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Reflective graphics
- Hydraulics LT Reservoir 1.5L included
- Included QuickConnect
- High visibility
- Stretch mesh harness with stabilization wings
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Dimensions: 39 x 21 x 10 cm
- Weight: 340g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.