Arrive at your destination cool, calm and collected. The Syncro 20 Rucksack features Osprey's AirSpeed back system and a LightWire frame, taking ventilation to the next level. The pack also has a ventilated BioStretch harness further increasing airflow meaning that even on the hottest rides, you'll enjoy incredible ventilation and load stability. The streamlined profile of the pack and LidLock bike helmet attachment makes it perfect for riders looking for an efficient agile solution to carry their gear. The Syncro 20 has the greatest capacity in the series, with plenty of room for all your biking essentials. Featuring Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression provide a great place to store that extra tube or repair kit and the scratch-free electronics pocket allows you to carry your phone or GPS safely. The Syncro is also compatible with Osprey's Hydraulics reservoirs and features sternum strap buckle with magnet. New heightened reflective graphics, blinker light attachment and integrated 'High-Vis' raincover will boost your visibility when riding on trail or road.
- Fabric: 100D Nylon Honeycomb
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Built-in high-visibility rain cover
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Hydraulics Reservoir compatible
- Front zipped pocket
- High visibility
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zipped top access
- Ventilated AirSpeed backpanel with BioStretch
- Dimensions: 45 x 26 x 23cm
- Weight: 630g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...