A pure expression of Osprey's fast and light thinking. Small, sleek and compact with a barely there feel for maximum comfort and freedom of movement whether you're working hard on foot or bike. The Talon 11 Rucksack is effective storage with a full-bore technical pedigree.
The AirScape back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The BioStretch harness and hipbelt are shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and they work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The single ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack. An external hydration sleeve means that the precious contents of your pack won't get sodden if your hydration bladder bursts.
- Fabric: Nylon
- AirScape back panel
- BioStretch harness and hipbelt with zipped mesh pockets
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zipped panel access to main compartment
- Front panel bungee webbing
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single Ice Tool attachment loop
- Capacity: 11L
- Weight: 590g