The Talon 33 is an extremely versatile, lightweight performance pack, meeting the needs of everyone from the adventurous backpacker to the fearless alpinist.
The Talon's 33 litre capacity is great for all day adventures and overnight trips, with easy top loading and a range of stretch mesh and stretch woven pockets to keep you organised on the move. As the rucksack weighs in at just 870g, you won't be carrying any extra unnecessary bulk to slow you down, and for maximum comfort, a breathable back panel with foam air channels helps avoid sticky-back syndrome if you're trekking in warm weather. Together with the supportive harness and hip belt, you can adjust this top performance pack for the best possible fit.
A great looking, practical, all-doing daysack from the popular Osprey Talon range.
- Weight: 870g
- Capacity: 33 Litres
- Airscape, torso-adjustable back panel with ridge-moulded foam air channels
- Bio-Stretch harness & hipbelt with ErgoPull hip belt closure
- Top loader with single drawcord
- Hydration compatible
- Fixed, zipped top pocket; under-lid, zipped, mesh map pocket; zipped, stretch mesh hip belt pockets; stretch-woven front & side pockets; stretch mesh energy gel pockets
- Under-lid compression strap; side compression straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tool tie-offs
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Sliding chest strap
- S/M: Torso length up to 19", Hip measurement up to 32"
- M/L: Torso length from 19", Hip measurement from 32"