The Valkyrie 9 Rucksack from Osprey is a handy pack for multi-sport enthusiasts. Ideal for taking with you whether you are hiking, running or biking and without having to swap packs in between. An AirScape back panel offers excellent comfort and breathability for all day adventures and the hipbelt is removable depending on what you need.
The LidLock clip will secure your helmet when you aren't on the pedals, without taking up all the space in your pack and the hydration bladder compatible pouch will keep your water source safe and easily accessible for more effective hydration. The different pockets and compartments will help you keep your kit organised throughout the day and the compression straps will keep it all in place no matter how much it gets bounced around.
- Capacity: 9 Litres
- Airscape backpanel
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Compression straps
- Hydration compatible (takes 3 litre bladder)
- LidLock helmet clip
- Zipped front pocket with Shove It pocket behind
- Sunglasses pocket
- Removable webbing waistbelt
- Main compartment with organization sleeves
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Reflective graphics