- Compression molded backpanel with snowshedding properties
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Removable hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Ice tool holster
- Crampon shield compression pocket
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Glove friendly buckles
- Integrated gear loops on hipbelt
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- Side compression straps
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...