- Main: 100% polyester, 210D
- Reinforcements: 100% nylon, 420HD
- Capacity: 9 Litres
- Airscape backpanel
- BioStretch ventilated harness
- 3 litre Hydraulics reservoir
- ¾ turn On-Off bite valve
- Compression straps
- LidLock helmet clip
- Zipped front pocket with Shove It pocket behind
- Sunglasses pocket
- Removable webbing waistbelt
- Main compartment with organization sleeves
- Tool pouch
- Magnetic sternum buckle for bite-valve attachment
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Reflective graphics
- Weight: 500g (680g with reservoir)
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...