The Women's Kresta 20 Rucksack from Osprey is a women's specific versatile snowsports pack that offers intuitive organisation and adaptable stowage options to make sure you always have exactly what you need.
It boasts a snow shedding back panel that has been compression moulded to provide comfort on long days while there are multiple ski/snowboard carrying options while the quick access avalanche safety kit pocket sits at the front of the pack for easy access should you need it. This is a great option for long days out on the slopes whether you are taking a casual cross country route or heading for the most direct lines.
- Fabric: nylon, 420D
- Capacity: 20L
- Women's specific fit
- Compression moulded, snow shedding back panel
- Diagonal & side ski carry
- Vertical & horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle & probe sleeves
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration sleeve
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Internal wet/dry compartment
- Main compartment with elasticated load control system
- Integrated helmet storage
- Stowable ice axe loop
- 2 zipped hipbelt pockets
- Microfleece goggle pocket
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Weight: 970g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.