Lashed securely to your back with the women's specific NeoSpacer harness system and IsoForm CM hipbelt, the Osprey Women's Ariel 65 Rucksack is a really comfortable carry. Although sized for different back lengths, the Airscape back is adjustable within those sizes to ensure a close, comfortable fit.
As well as the large main compartment - which is accessed either through the top or through a front zip-panel - the pocketed lid is removable and forms a convenient lumbar pack, and the base of the bag has an access zip with a removable divider, forming a sleeping bag compartment.
To ensure all that carrying capacity works in conjunction with the harness, Osprey's Straight Jacket compression system tightens the load firmly into place.
- Weight: 2280g (Size M)
- Volume: 65 Litres (Size M)
- Curved IsoForm CM hipbelt
- NeoSpacer mesh harness system
- Airscape backpanel
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack
- Stow-on-the-Go pole attachment
- J-zip panel access
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- StraightJacket compression
- Internal load compression
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Stretch woven side and front pockets
- Twin ice-axe/pole attachment
- Removable sleeping pad straps