The ground-breaking new Aura AG is equipped with our unique suspended AG AntiGravity™ backsystem which incorporates the world’s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you’re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Aura AG to the max and it’ll feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm™ Biostretch™ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt. InsideOut™ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. Need easy access to your gear? Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider, allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these features are housed in a design that’s specifically tailored to women’s fit.When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award
- Designed for Women
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatibl with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable AntiGravity™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...