The Womens Eja 38 Rucksack from Osprey is a lightweight, well-ventilated backpack designed specifically for women that is ideal for multi-day trips. Thanks to its clever, no-compromises design and with the removable lid and integrated FlapJacket, you can travel lighter and faster. With its advanced AirSpeed back system and ExoForm harness and hip belt, you can dial in the fit for a more comfortable, ventilated load-carrying experience so your back can breathe even while you push on harder with whatever adventure you are on.
- Capacity: 38L
- Fabric: High tenacity nylon, 100D
- Frame: Lightweight peripheral frame
- Back system: AirSpeed
- Designed for women
- Side compressions straps
- Internal hydration sleeve
- ExoForm mesh hipbelt & harness
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- InsideOut compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments
- Top lid access
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Cord tie off points & single ice axe loop
- Dimensions: 73 x 40 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.13kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...