The Womens Eja 48 Rucksack from Osprey represents the latest in a significant heritage of ventilated and lightweight backpacking packs, but now with a specifically tailored women’s fit. Combining optimum comfort and stability with durable, superlight materials, Eja 48 is the ideal pack for moving fast on multi-day adventures.
- 7mm side compression straps
- AirSpeed ventilated trampoline suspended mesh
- Compatible with Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- Cord tie off points
- Designed for Women
- ExoForm mesh hipbelt & harness
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top pocket
- Single ice axe loop
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Top lid access
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...