The popular Kyte 46 from Osprey is a rugged, high performance backpack, designed to be a true outdoor workhorse.
The women's rucksack is primarily designed for medium duration adventures / backpacking trips with a moderate amount of gear. Inside is spacious with plenty of room for gear on your multi-day adventures. A large side-zip access point stretches from the lid to the lower compression straps giving easy access to your belongings. Upper lid access is operated via a drawcord closure whlist a lower sleeping bag compartment has a removable divider.
The backsystem is designed for comfort and stability and features Osprey’s unique AirScape backpanel with a sturdy hipbelt and harness design. This design is adjustable, allowing you to personalise the height of the backpanel, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Most importantly, this is a women’s specific backsystem design.
There are numerous locations on the rucksack to store your essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Kyte 46 also comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Mountain terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- AirScape adjustable backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Single vertical zipped side access point
- Integrated, detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir compatibility
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- External hydration access
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- Base zip entry
- Reverse StraightJacket compression straps
- Internal key attachment clip
- Capacity: 46L
- Weight: 1,610g