The largest of Osprey's simple and versatile Kyte series of women's packs, the Kyte 66 is rugged and uncluttered, but with enough clever design to ensure convenience and all-day carrying comfort.
The large main compartment is flanked by a pair of zipped side pockets, and topped with a pocketed lid, with a stretch mesh pocket mounted on the front, ideal for stuffing a damp jacket you don't want inside the bag. At the base of the pack you'll find a zipped compartment with a removable divider so you can gain access to the Kyte's main body.
The Airscape back panel keeps the Kyte close enough for stability but is full of channels to promote cooling airflow, and although sized for different sized wearers, the length can also be easily micro-adjusted to perfectly accommodate the distance between your shoulders and your hips.
- Weight: 1740g
- Volume: 66 litres
- Large main compartment
- Zipped lower compartment with removable divider
- Zipped lid pockets
- Vertical zipped side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Hipbelt pockets
- Compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Ice axe/walking pole attachments
- Stow-On-The-Go walking pole attachment
- Adjustable length Airscape back with steel spring rod frame
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated raincover