The women's rucksack is primarily designed for medium duration adventures / backpacking trips with a moderate amount of gear. Inside is spacious with plenty of room for gear on your multi-day adventures. A large side-zip access point stretches from the lid to the lower compression straps giving easy access to your belongings. Upper lid access is operated via a drawcord closure whlist a lower sleeping bag compartment has a removable divider.
The backsystem is designed for comfort and stability and features Osprey’s unique AirScape backpanel with a sturdy hipbelt and harness design. This design is adjustable, allowing you to personalise the height of the backpanel, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Most importantly, this is a women’s specific backsystem design.
There are numerous locations on the rucksack to store your essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Kyte 66 also comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Mountain terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Capacity: 66L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Designed for Women
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.76 kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...