Off the grid. With a proven legacy, the Kyte 66 from Osprey is a rugged, high performance backpack, designed to be a true outdoor workhorse.
Kyte 66 is designed for medium to long duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you’re carrying a large amount of gear. The large capacity provides space for bulky gear or gives you room to carry more than just the essentials. Accessing this gear is easier than ever before, with a huge U-zip opening on the front panel, providing an easy way in to organise your equipment or find exactly what you’re looking for. Kyte 66 also features an upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kyte’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Kyte also features a women’s specific backsystem design.
Kyte 66 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kyte 66 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Whether tackling mountainous terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Capacity: 66L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Designed for Women
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.76 kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...