By combining supremely advanced fabrics, leading design techniques and a women’s specific fit, Lumina represents the pinnacle of performance in ultra-lightweight packs. Comfortable, supportive, ventilated and durable, these packs are built for the adventures where every gram counts.
Lumina 45 is designed with purely the essential features, in order to minimise weight and maximise performance. A large main pocket with top drawcord access is covered by a fixed lid, which features a spacious zippered pocket. A front pocket provides space to store and easily access spare clothing, while two side pockets will comfortably accommodate water bottles. Loops on the top, front and base can be used for lashing excess items to if needed.
Lumina features a fully ventilated Ultralight AirSpeed suspended mesh backpanel, keeping you cool and comfortable on the trail. The ExoForm hipbelt and harness provide excellent padding and highly effective load-transfer into the body’s strongest muscles. Lumina also features a women’s specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
Advanced NanoFly material are used on the exterior of the pack in order to provide impressive durability and abrasion resistance. Non-exposed surfaces are built from 30D Siliconised Nylon, which provides an excellent weight-strength ratio. Lumina 45 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs and size Medium Ultralight Raincovers.
- NanoFly UHMWPE Ripstop x 100D HT Nylon
- Capacity: 45L
- Bellowed front fabric pocket
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Designed for Women
- Dual access fabric side pockets
- Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- ExoForm mesh hipbelt and harness
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable side compression cords
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Ultralight suspended mesh backpanel
- Webbing Grab Handle
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 40 x 30cm
- Weight: 770g