Included with the Raven 14 is an Osprey Hydraulics hydration reservoir complete with drinking hose. This sturdy bladder is shaped and stiffened to provide maximum comfort within your pack, and the hose's bite-valve attaches quickly and easily to the elasticated sternum strap with a magnetic clip.
- Capacity: 14 Litres
- 3 litre Hydraulics reservoir (with Hydralock stabiliser)
- ¾ turn On-Off bite valve
- Zipped front pocket
- Stretch woven front pocket
- LidLock helmet clip
- Top zipped pocket with headphone port
- Sunglasses pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Main compartment with organization sleeves
- Lower compartment with roll out tool pouch
- Magnetic sternum buckle for bite-valve attachment
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Reflective graphics
- Dimensions: 45 x 22 x 21cm
- Weight: 700g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.