This stunning small capacity pack is equally at home wandering gentle footpaths or fast-paced day adventures into the wilds. Loaded with practical features and Ospreys legendary comfort, the Tempest 20 Rucksack is an essential trek and travel pack designed to take on any challenge.
The AirScape back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The BioStretch harness and hipbelt are shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and they work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The single ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack.
The Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- AirScape back panel
- Female-specific BioStretch harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zipped panel access into the main compartment
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped Power Mesh hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single Ice Tool attachment loop
- Capacity: 20L
- Weight: 0.64kg