A technical women's pack perfect for fast day raids into the wilderness, but with enough volume for longer more demanding challenges. Breathable ventilation is key to the Osprey Tempest 30 Rucksack as the female specific harness cradles the packs securely for maximum stability and comfort.
The AirScape back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The BioStretch harness and hipbelt are shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and they work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The single ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack.
The Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- AirScape back panel
- Female-specific BioStretch harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Removable lid with zipped top pocket
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- Zipped mesh pocket under lid
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice tool attachment loops
- Adjustable harness
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Capacity: 30L
- Weight: 0.85kg