Part of Osprey's new range for 2017, this technical women's specific day pack is perfect for fast day raids into the wilderness. Breathable ventilation is key to the Women's Tempest 9 Rucksack as the pack sits securely allowing you freedom to roam with your kit stable and safe.
The AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel has ridges that fit to the contours of a more feminie physique, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The lumbar to hipbelt body wrap is seamless and shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and it works with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the adjustments of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack while the bungee stash on the front will hold all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- Capacity: 9L
- Women's specific AirScape mesh covered accordion foam back panel
- Women's specific seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Front bungee stash
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- Zipped panel access
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool attachment loop
- Weight: 610g