The Verve 9 is a great all around mountain biking, trail running and day hiking hydration pack shaped specifically for women. Complete with a 2.5 litre Hydraulics bladder, it also comes loaded with well thought features making it comfortable to wear and providing organized gear storage. The LidLock clip provides easy attachment for your helmet on the front of the bag, and inside you'll find organisation pouches tailor made for bike tools. As well as the pedal-specific features, the Viper sports a comfortable AirScape backpanel and BioStretch ventilated harness for comfort and ventilation, and a capacity enhancing Shove It pocket for extra bits and pieces.
- Main: 100% polyester, 210D
- Reinforcements: 100% nylon, 420HD
- Capacity: 9 Litres
- Airscape backpanel
- BioStretch ventilated harness
- 2.5 litre Hydraulics reservoir
- Compression straps
- LidLock helmet clip
- Zipped front pocket with Shove It pocket behind
- Sunglasses pocket
- Removable webbing waistbelt
- Main compartment with organization sleeves
- Tool pouch
- Magnetic sternum buckle for bite-valve attachment
- Full elastic stretch sternum strap
- Blinker light attachment patch
- Reflective graphics
- Weight: 510g (690g with reservoir)
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.