For anyone carrying large loads on extended trips, load carrying ability and comfort are clearly the paramount concern: the Osprey Xenith 75 Rucksack is designed with those requirements in mind.
A lightweight yet supportive frame transfers the load efficiently and comfortably to the BioForm CM hipbelt for minimum strain and maximum comfort. Also connecting the Xenith 75 to you is the NeoSpacer mesh harness system and Airscape backpanel; this ergonomically sculpted harness system is sized to account for different back lengths but each is freely adjustable to further tailor the fit to you.
Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier. As well as its generous carrying capacity, the Xenith 75 Rucksack offers superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, front, side and hipbelt pockets, and a super-convenient way to carry a reservoir which is accessible from outside the bag.
- Weight: 2330g (Size M)
- Volume: 75 Litres (Size M)
- Curved BioForm CM hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame & ⅔ length aluminium back stay
- Spring loaded hip wings
- NeoSpacer mesh harness system
- Airscape backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go pole attachment
- External hydration access
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Stretch woven side and front pockets
- Zip access into main body of pack
- Internal & external compression straps
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.