A true wilderness expedition is a project in long-distance organisation. You’ll appreciate a pack that understands the challenge ahead. The Xenith is our thoroughbred racehorse of backpacking packs, it was bred to organise and carry your gear across Earth's remotest regions. The dual side-zips and lower base compartment provide multiple access points to the main body of your pack. We know what a 25+kg load feels like, we’ve invested all our expertise and experience into the “engine” of the pack – or you might call it the backsystem. The customizable Bioform™ CM hipbelt supports and distributes your load in an even and comfortable way. The torso adjustable NeoSpacer™ harness and AirScape™ backpanel provide both ventilation and comfort. Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ feature allows you to attach your Trekking Poles to the pack quickly and easily without removing it. You can remove the top lid and convert it to a lumbar pack, perfect for day hikes away from your basecamp. The Powermesh pockets on the front and sides of the pack are great for storing anything you can cram into them, designed to access water bottles on the go. The dual hipbelt pockets provide instant access to essentials like Energy Bars, Sun-Cream or Compact Camera. The Xenith incorporates everything we’ve learned over the last 40 years about building durable, comfortable and intuitive expedition packs.
- AirScape™ backpanel with NeoSpacer™ harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Pre-curved BioForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin vertical zippered side access points
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...