For anyone carrying large loads on extended trips, load carrying ability and comfort are clearly the paramount concern: Osprey's colossal Xenith 88 load-lugger is designed with those requirements in mind.
A lightweight yet supportive frame transfers the load efficiently and comfortably to the BioForm CM hipbelt for minimum strain and maximum comfort, despite the tremendous size! Also connecting the Xenith 88 to you is the NeoSpacer mesh harness system and Airscape backpanel; this ergonomically sculpted harness system is sized to account for different back lengths but each is freely adjustable to further tailor the fit to you. To avoid the discomfort of having a large load sliding on your back as you move through rugged environments, the backpanel has a silicone grip-print to augment the already excellent stability offered by the harness.
Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier. As well as its generous carrying capacity, the Xenith 88 Rucksack offers superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, front, side and hipbelt pockets, and a super-convenient way to carry a reservoir which is accessible from outside the bag.
- Weight: 2380g (Size M)
- Volume: 88 Litres (Size M)
- Curved BioForm CM hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame & ⅔ length aluminium back stay
- Spring loaded hip wings
- NeoSpacer mesh harness system
- Airscape backpanel with silicone anti-slide print
- Stow-on-the-Go pole attachment
- External hydration access
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Stretch woven side and front pockets
- Zip access into main body of pack
- Internal & external compression straps