Designed to inspire the next generation of lovers of the outdoors, the Ace 38 has the same level of pack fit and function as Osprey's grown-up counterparts. Whether you’re out camping or backpacking for the weekend, the Ace provides a light-weight fully functional backpack that rivals any adult-sized Osprey pack. It is equipped with an ultra-adjustable torso and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt so that the pack grows with your child, providing them with years of comfort and meaning you don’t need to constantly replace their pack.
Keeping cool when you're outdoors is key, that’s why the Ace 38 has an AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation. It also has a LightWire frame and internal compression to ensure the fit is fine tuned no matter how the Ace is packed.
The integrated raincover means that even out in the rain, the pack and its contents are easily protected.
The Ace 38 is suitable for ages 8-12 years.
- Nylon Packcloth (420HD)
- Double Diamond Ripstop (210D)
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Fully adjustable AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Top lid access
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Fixed top pocket with dual zipped compartments
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Capacity: 38L
- Dimensions: 58 x 31 x 28cm
- Weight: 1,090g