The best days to cut fresh tracks: blue, cold, and still. The actual days you'll head out to cut fresh tracks: all and any. For those with an insatiable appetite for snow, the Men's Igneo Jacket bridges the gap between crystal conditions and furious snowstorms.
Thermore insulation holds off bitter temperatures that keep clouds at bay, while Pertex Shield fabric seals out raging blizzards. And when you're on your third lap of the back bowl, the double-sliding pit zips are there to keep you from overheating.
- Weight: 961g
- Fabric: 2L Pertex Shield (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermore (60g front/arms, 40g back/under arms)
- Integrated RECCO reflector
- Removable powder skirt with LockDown technology
- Adjustable and removable hood fits over a helmet
- Double-sliding pit zippers for body heat ventilation
- Two internal Shove-It pockets
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- ThumbDrive hook/loop cuff closures