If you're heading out in search of deep powder, clad yourself in the Igneo Pants.
For ski adventures away from the confines of the resort, kit yourself out with breathable, waterproof Pertex Shield fabric, just enough EnduraLoft insulation to fight the chill but not overheat and internal gaiters to keep the powder out. A relaxed fit lets you move any way you need to and zipped inner-thigh vents allow excess heat to escape when you're working hard. If you're skiing out-of-bounds, you'll need to think about safety too: as well as an integrated RECCO reflector, the beacon pocket keeps your transceiver close to hand.
- Outer fabric: 2 layer 70D Pertex Shield
- Lining: reversed brushed tricot upper legs; smooth taffeta lower legs
- Insulation: 40g EnduraLoft on seat and knees
- Inner thigh vents
- Internal powder gaiters
- Reinforced ankle patches
- RECCO reflector and beacon pocket with clip attachment
- Zipped hand pockets
- Snap and zip fly, belt loops and braces attachments
- Belt not included
- Weight: 737g (Size L)