The Camper Sleeping Bag from Outwell is a highly versatile bag that is ideal for summer camping with family and friends.
It has a full length zip with anti-snag and draft baffle for convenience and the whole thing can be opened out to use as a duvet or zipped with another bag to make a double sleeping bag. The hood has an integrated pillow and can be zipped off completely, this is handy when using the bag as a duvet or zipping two together.
On the inside of the bag there are liner hooks in the corners which allow you to attach a sleeping bag liner to the inside of the bag and you can be confident you won't get tangled up in a mass of fabric in the middle of the night as the corners will stay put. The sleeping bag packs away into a square bag which is easy to store when not in use.
- Shell: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton flannel
- Insulation: 1200g Isofill
- Comfort limit: 5°C
- 2-way zip
- Anti-snag zip guard & full length baffle
- Opens fully as a duvet
- Zip-off comfort hood with built in pillow
- Square pack sack
- Corner liner attachment loops
- Open size: 235 x 90cm
- Pack size: 48 x 46 x 23cm
- Weight: 2,400g