Designed for large families, the Corvette 7AC Tent is a four-room tunnel tent sleeping seven in a 2+3+2 format. Three interior zones–wet room, dry room and inners–include a detachable bathtub groundsheet in front. Its Gothic design with pre-angled frame creates excellent stability and ample headroom. The unique Master Bedroom offers more floor space inside whilst the large living room benefits from two additional side doors, full insect mesh in all doors and tinted windows with toggle-up curtains.
This large tent offers ample space for those seeking true no-compromise camping and technical excellence. Outwell's interlinked inflatable tube technology is inflated with the included two-way pump, which ensures fast, efficient pitching.
Three interior zones–wet room, dry room and inners–provide practical space for a large family.
A spacious living area ensures plenty of room for you to eat, play and relax, whatever the weather.
The Master Bedroom feature offers more height and a larger floor area.
Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow you to stay in touch with the outdoors. Full mesh doors–side and front–aid air flow through the tent while protecting you from insects.
- Fabric: Outtex (100% polyester)
- Hydrostatic head: 5,000mm
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Fabric: 100% polyethylene, double coated
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000mm
- Power Air Tube System frame
- Lamp holder and cable tidies
- Organiser pockets
- Pre-attached luminous guylines
- Mesh inner tent pockets
- Outwell doormat included
- 3 interior zones
- 2-way pump with pressure gauge included
- 5 inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points
- Large tinted windows
- Additional side doors
- Full mesh doors
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Capacity: 7 persons
- Structure: Tunnel
- Pitching: Flysheet first or as one
- Packed dimensions: 52 x 88cm
- Weight: 37kg
You may also like...