The Men's Aspira Smock epitomises Páramo garment philosophy, with its innovative, functional features and Nikwax Analogy directional fabric.
For serious mountaineering, weather protection needs to come from a tough garment which allows great freedom of movement, along with venting and breathability to keep you comfortable throughout your exertions. For that reason, Páramo created the Aspira. Articulated shoulders and sleeves allow high reaching, ice-axe swinging movements without hindrance, and the long two-way zips and upper arm vents let you keep your body core cool however hard you may be working. There are even removable foam strips in the back to maintain an air channel when you're wearing a pack.
Storage is as well thought out as venting: inner pockets to keep your gear dry are easily accessible thanks to their positioning next to the main zips, and as well as the large main outer pocket, two smaller upper pockets are equipped with attachment loops, for extra secure stowage of your navigation essentials.
The Aspira's Nikwax Analogy fabric uses a tough, water-resistant, windproof outer layer, with a 'pump liner' to move moisture away from the inside of the garment: this essentially means waterproofing without the need for a membrane, so you stay dry while breathability is maximised.
Tough enough for serious mountain use, supple and comfortable enough to wear all the time.
- Weight: approx. 868g
- Fabric: Nikwax Analogy (100% polyester)
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with wired peak; rolls down to form collar
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Twin two way main zips
- Large chest pocket, zipped internal hand pockets (accessible through main zips), fast access upper chest pockets with attachment clips
- Upper arm venting zips
- Removable foam inserts in back
- Drip skirt and scooped tail
- Reflective piping
- Back waist and hem drawcords
- Low bulk adjustable cuffs