One of Páramo’s best sellers, the Velez Smock uses the renowned Páramo twin-zip design to provide effective ventilation and temperature control during high-energy outdoor activities, and to complement the excellent breathability of the Nikwax Analogy waterproof fabric.
Using a water repellent, windproof outer with a 'pump liner', Analogy constantly moves water away from the body to the outside of the garment. This means you have waterproof performance without a bonded membrane, so breathability is not hindered. In the Velez, this innovative fabric is cut in a versatile smock design, with inner pockets accessible from the outside due to the placement of the zips, and great freedom of movement thanks to the articulated sleeves and shoulders. The low profile, adjustable hood is removable, creating a cleaner outline.
A true all-rounder, the Velez is a great performer, on and off the hill.
- Weight: approx. 720g
- Fabric: Nikwax Analogy (100% polyester)
- Adjustable, removable hood with wired peak
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Twin two way main zips
- Large chest pocket, zipped internal hand pocket (accessible through main zips)
- Drip skirt and scooped tail
- Reflective piping
- Back hem drawcord
- Bite-tab adjustable cuffs