When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats high-loft down. The Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single draw hood accommodates a helmet
- Zipped pockets: 2 handwarmers and one stretch mesh stuff-sack (with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop)
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 430g
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.