The marsupial version of Patagonia's tried-and-true Better Sweater fleece is made of lightweight polyester knitted fleece. This pullover features a stand-up collar to warm your neck, a 4-snap front placket for quick venting and a large, kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket that holds more than just your hands. Raglan sleeves allow a full range of shoulder motion and flat-seam construction reduces bulk and eliminates chafing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves provide a full and natural range of motion
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.