The Nano-Air revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hybrid Hoody delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Protection up front, breathability in the back. The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody was created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures and keep you at optimum operating temperature even on bad hair days. A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange™ insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front. Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Weight: 286 g (10.1 oz)
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.