Patagonia built the Patch Pocket Wavefarer Boardshorts by taking their classic Wavefarers and adding a right-thigh patch pocket and contrast waistband. Now made with quick-drying recycled nylon fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they have a natural fit with a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg; the three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hip.
The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. Self-draining thigh pocket has a button closure and internal key loop; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 20". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Fabric: 100% nylong (92% recycled), DWR finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 3-piece contrast waistband
- Flat-lying fly with rubber button fastening
- Ladderlock drawstring closure
- Durable bartacked drawstring
- Mesh gasket for drainage
- Self-draining patch pocket on right thigh, button closure
- Internal key loop
- Forward inseam
- Pocket doubles as self-storage pouch
- 20" outseam
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Weight: 156g
You may also like...