Because you can’t not stop when you see punchy, waist-high peaks at the side of the road. Made from a durable, fast-drying 96% nylon, 4% spandex blend with a DWR finish and 40-UPF sun protection, Patagonia's Stretch Wavefarer Walk Shorts feature water-friendly comfort and performance with a walk-short cut.
Classic flat-front chino styling with belt loops makes them appropriate for all-day wear, while a bartacked interior drawstring keeps the shorts secure when you pull over for a quick bodysurf on your way home from work.
A flat-lying rubber button fly and closure provide comfort in any situation. The two front slash pockets and two rear pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; the right rear pocket is buttoned, has an internal key loop and is Surf Dry Bag-compatible.
- Fabric: 62% recycled nylon, 34% nylon, 4% spandex (4-way stretch, 119g/m²)
- DWR coating
- Rubber button fly closure
- Inner bartacked drawstring
- Belt loops
- 2 open front pockets with mesh pocket bags
- 2 rear pockets
- Right rear pocket with inner key loop & button closure
- 50+ UPF
- Outseam: 20"
- Slim fit
- Weight: 167g