Windsweep combines urban-friendly design with a durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and an insulating layer of Traceable Down.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- An interior storm flap folds over the top of the center-front zipper to create a zipper garage; microfleece backing provides skin-friendly comfort.
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- 885 g (31.2 oz)
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You may also like...