The Mens Windsweep Jacket from Patagonia is built with a durable 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester H2No Performance Standard shell to block rain, wind and snow. The waterproof/breathable barrier, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, work together to block water on the outside, while wicking perspiration from the inside to keep you comfortable. A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner glides smoothly over layers. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection with unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind, and it parks neatly away in a zipper garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. The Windsweep has one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight Slim Zips to reduce bulk—and an internal stash pocket for valuables secures with a zipper. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length.
- Fabric: H2No Performance Standard (80% nylon/20% polyester)
- Waterproof/breathable barrier
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort & versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar
- Center-front zipper
- Exterior & interior storm flaps
- Microfleece lining inside the collar for warmth & comfort
- Chest pocket & handwarmer pockets feature coated
- Watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk & weight
- Internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- Weight: 666g
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You may also like...