The Mens Windsweep Jacket from Patagonia is built with a durable 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester H2No Performance Standard shell to block rain, wind and snow. The waterproof/breathable barrier, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, work together to block water on the outside, while wicking perspiration from the inside to keep you comfortable. A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner glides smoothly over layers. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection with unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind, and it parks neatly away in a zipper garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. The Windsweep has one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight Slim Zips to reduce bulk—and an internal stash pocket for valuables secures with a zipper. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length.
- Fabric: H2No Performance Standard (80% nylon/20% polyester)
- Waterproof/breathable barrier
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort & versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar
- Center-front zipper
- Exterior & interior storm flaps
- Microfleece lining inside the collar for warmth & comfort
- Chest pocket & handwarmer pockets feature coated
- Watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk & weight
- Internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- Weight: 666g
You may also like...