Lightweight, stretchy and ready to move, the Stonycroft Pants from Patagonia overflow with technical features. They’re made of a hardworking fabric with 4-way stretch, 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists moisture. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow a full range of motion. They have front hand pockets, rear pockets and a thigh pocket, all of which secure with zippers. Best for lean-to-medium builds, Stonycrofts have a slim-straight silhouette that sits on the waist with a regular rise, fits not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then stays straight from knee to ankle. Details include reinforced belt loops, zip fly and an adjustable waist for an infinitely personalized fit. Inseam is 32".
- Fabric: 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% elastane
- 4-way stretch
- 40-UPF sun protection
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit, sits on the waist with a regular rise
- Best for lean-to-medium builds
- Front hand pockets
- 2 rear pockets
- Side leg pocket with security zippers
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Zip fly, belt loops & adjustable waist
- Weight: 346g
You may also like...