Patagonia Womens Torrentshell 3L City Jacket
All about this product
- Ideal use: Wet weather commuting, everyday adventures
- H2No Performance Standard 3-layer shell
- Main: 100% Econyl Recycled nylon ripstop
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Front and back princess seams provide a feminine silhouette
- Full-length double placket with 2-way zipper
- 2 Secure zippered handwarmer pockets
- Fixed hood with two-way adjustability
- Hood's brim protects your face
- Independent high collar
- Partially elasticized
- Interior storm flap
- Shaped cuffs
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fit: Regular
User Reviews (2)
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.