With adjustable leg loops, the Aquila Harness is ideal for technical and alpine climbing. The Fuseframe Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort with excellent weight distribution and minimal pressure points.
Very flexible leg loop attachment bridges ensure more comfortable walking and climbing. DoubleBack HD buckles in forged aluminum have a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment and tightening of the waistbelt and leg loops.
Two rigid gear loops to the front allow quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones to the rear avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack. The harness also provides two Caritool holder slots and a rear loop for a haul rope.
- Material: Nylon; polyester; EVA; polyurethane; aluminum; high-tenacity polyethylene
- Fuseframe Technology construction
- Adjustable leg loops
- 2 rigid front gear loops
- 2 flexible rear gear loops
- 2 integrated Caritool holder slots
- Rear haul rope loop
- Certification: EN 12277 type C, UIAA