Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, The Irvis Hybrid LLU Crampon from Petzl have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The Leverlock Universal binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with Antisnow and carry bag.
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema
- Come with protective carry bag & Antisnow
- Excellent balance between performance, technicality & weight
- Very compact
- Cord-Tec flexible linking system
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Works with all glacier travel, mountaineering & ski touring footwear with a heel welt
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Multi-mount system: Leverlock Universal
- With fil: 505g
- With Fil Flex: 540g
You may also like...