The Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley is a progress capture pulley designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use. The toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions, such as with frozen or dirty ropes. The device may also be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position.
- Material: Aluminum; stainless steel; nylon
- Min rope diameter: 8mm
- Max rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working load: 2 x 2.5kN = 5kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11kN = 22kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4kN
- Efficiency: 95%
- Weight: 265g
- Certification: EN 567
You may also like...