The Scorpio Eashook from Petzl for via ferrata is equipped with two Eashook carabiners with wide opening. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a progressive tearing energy absorber enclosed in a zippered protective pouch, allowing the absorber's condition to be inspected. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).
- Material(s): nylon & polyester, steel rings, aluminum carabiners
- 2 retractable arms
- 1 short arm for attachment
- Twisted attachment sling facilitates
- Protective pouch with zipped closure
- Usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed
- Certification(s): CE EN 958
- Total: 85cm
- Arms: 60cm extended
- Short arm: 7cm
- Meets new requirements (VG11 2013)
- Weight: 540g
You may also like...