The Vertigo Wire Lock from Petzl is designed for use on via ferrata lanyards. Its excellent handling and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected to the cable. The Wire-Lock increases the lifetime of the product when used intensively, compared to classic locking systems.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Designed for use at the ends of Petzl via ferrata lanyards
- Ergonomic shape
- Large opening for easy connection
- Keylock system
- Well suited for intensive use
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 types K, B, UIAA
- Locking system: Wire-lock
- Major axis strength: 25kN
- Minor axis strength: 10kN
- Open gate strength: 8kN
- Gate opening: 24mm
- Weight: 95g
You may also like...