The Protest Women's Clipper Jacket may have a relaxed fit, but it's serious about performance and serious about good looks.
Protest's designers take input from fashion gurus across the globe, as well as using state-of-the-art fabric technologies: there's no reason your jacket can't deliver top-notch performance just because it looks great. The Clipper is no exception. The useful pockets, the ventilation, the snow-skirt, the Thermax insulation and the taped seams in the Geotech 10,000 waterproof & breathable fabric; all these functional features allow the Clipper to behave exactly as you need it to on the slopes. The relaxed fit and great lines allow it to behave just as you need it to everywhere else!
- Fabric: Geotech 10,000 (80% polyester/20% nylon) with taped seams & 3M Scotchguard finish
- Insulation: Thermax (100% polyester)
- Brushed-lined collar
- Adjustable hood
- Removable snow skirt with attachment clips for compatible trousers
- Mesh lined pit zip-vents
- 2 double-entry lower pockets, 2 chest pockets
- Lift pass pocket
- Two internal pockets
- Goggle pocket with goggle wipe
- Headphone cord guide
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
You may also like...