Made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro, the Alpine Pro 800 is hand filled in Derbyshire with 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. This down is held in trapezoidal chambers designed to eliminate cold spots.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Pro
- Inner: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power RDS European Duck Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included
- Temperature rating:
- Limit: -18°C
- Weight: 1.41kg
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.