The Ascent 300 Extra Long Sleeping Bag from Rab is a European duck down filled performance bag designed for regular use. It utilises durable and lightweight Pertex Microlight fabrics and Hydrophobic Down to offer fantastic value for money, quality build and construction, durability and low weight for the warmth of the bag. Designed in a wider mummy shape with a larger foot box it is more user friendly for general purpose use or for those buying their first down bag.
- Outer: 30D 100% nylon ripstop
- Inner: 30D 100% nylon
- Insulation: 335g of 650 fill power european duck down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Wide mummy shape
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wider foot area for extended comfort
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort limit: 6.5°C
- Lower comfort limit: 1.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -13°C
- Internal length: 200cm
- Internal chest width: 75cm
- Internal hip width: 65cm
- Internal foot width: 50cm
- Weight: 895g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...